Bioinformatics Collaborations and Services
- Genome and Transcriptome SNP and Small Indel Discovery: Alignment of short sequence read data to a genome and transcriptome reference to predict single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) and indels.
- RNA-Seq Expression Analysis: Alignment of RNA sequencing reads to a genome or transcriptome reference, read-count based expression and differential expression reports.
- De novo Transcript Assembly and Annotation: De Bruijn graph based transcriptome assembly with annotation of predicted peptides using protein motif databases.
Collaborative Work and Custom Assistance:
- Project planning & experimental design assistance
- Quality validation and data pre-processing
- Analysis of data from the major sequencing platforms
- Collaborations on grants and contracts
- Improving genomic assembly projects using PacBio long reads
- Hybrid short/long read genome assemblies
- Pure PacBio long read genome assemblies
- Epigenomics analysis
- ChIP seq analysis
- Small RNA analysis